Krim 88 Anti Jamur consists of 2% of Miconazole Nitrate as its main active ingredient and cream base that is effective to treat fungal infections, secondary bacterial infection, and their accompanying itching. The base and the ingredients of Krim 88 Anti Jamur are aimed particularly at modern societies, especially Indonesia’s millennials who are active and dynamic in nature. Soft and non-sticky are among Krim 88 Anti Jamur’s key features; the cream also has this cool sensation that relieves itch, and it is odorless for fungal infection medication when shoes or socks are worn for a long time.
Krim 88 Anti Jamur cures skin infections caused by dermatophytes or yeast, and other pathogenic fungi as Miconazole Nitrate exerts antibacterial effects against gram-positive bacteria. In other words, it can be used to cure fungal diseases accompanied by secondary bacterial infections.
HOW IT WORKS
Krim 88 Anti Jamur is a fungicide which:
- combats dermatophytes or yeast and other pathogenic fungi such as Pityriasis Versicolor, Tinea Corporis (fungal infections in the neck and/or body), Tinea Cruris (fungal infections in jock area), Tinea Pedis (foot fungal infections), etc.,
- penetrates the fungi’s cell wall,
- transforms the fungi’s membrane cell, and
- affects intracellular enzyme and biosynthesis of ergosterol.
Krim 88 Anti Jamur reacts to the itching caused by dermatophytes or yeast-related infections, in so relieving the itch and curing other symptoms.
Works against gram-positive bacilli and cocci, cures fungal diseases accompanied by secondary bacterial infections.
Krim 88 Anti Jamur © Anti-Fungal Cream (Miconazole Nitrate 2%)
Krim 88 Anti Jamur consists of 2% of Miconazole Nitrate to help cure skin diseases caused by fungi and bacteria. Fungi- and bacteria-associated skin diseases are the most common diseases caught by people living in the tropics, like Indonesia. This is because of the poor personal hygiene and cleanliness one maintains and the fact that most Indonesians work in wet and humid area, which is the best media for fungi and some bacteria to grow. Krim 88 Anti Jamur can cure such diseases as its main active ingredients act as antifungal and antibacterial that hold the key to the medication of such diseases.
Apply twice to three times a day on the affected area, spread evenly with your fingers. The duration of the therapy varies between 2-6 weeks, depending on the location and the level of seriousness of the infections. To prevent recurring, continue medication for 10 days after all of the symptoms disappear.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
See important warnings
- If sensitivity reaction or irritation occurs, stop the medication.
- For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
- Topical use; only small amount absorbed, but please consult with a doctor for use by pregnant women.
- Infections by Tinea versicolor cause skin pigmentation problems. After medication, the pigmentation may not return to normal. For it to go back to normal, morning sunbathing is recommended.
- Store at room temperature below 30 degrees Celsius, avoid direct sunlight or heat. Keep out of reach of children. Once opened, the cream can last to 12 weeks.