Krim Anti Jamur Meccaderma
Krim Anti Jamur Meccaderma is a Terbinafine HCl 1% cream that is intended to treat skin diseases caused by fungi and bacteria. Fungi- and bacteria-associated skin diseases are the most common diseases caught by people living in the tropics, like Indonesia. This is because of the poor personal hygiene and cleanliness one maintains and the fact that most Indonesians work in wet and humid area, which is the best media for fungi and some bacteria to grow.
Skin diseases that are caused by fungi and bacteria can be treated with Krim Anti Jamur Meccaderma as its main active ingredients act as antifungal and antibacterial that hold the key to the medication of such diseases.
HOW IT WORKS
Terbinafine HCl is a broad-spectrum antifungal and has fungicidal activity against dermatophytes and yeasts. Terbinafine HCl kills fungal cells by preventing epoxidase squalene, the main enzyme in sterol biosynthesis, which results in the lack of ergosterol within the fungal cell walls. Treats tinea pedis, tinea cruris, tinea corporis, and cutaneous candidiasis as well as pityriasis versicolor medication.
Carefully dry the affected parts after cleaning. Apply 1-2x a day to the lesion, rub gently with your fingers. Clinical symptoms disappear within several days. The duration of the therapy varies between 1-4 weeks, depending on the location and the level of seriousness of the infections.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
On prescription only
- External use only.
- Stop treatment if irritation and sensitivity reaction occur.
- Not intended for eye, intravaginal or perioral treatment.
- Avoid contact with nose, eyes, mouth or other mucous membranes.
- If by accident the product comes into contact with the eyes, they should be carefully flushed with cold water.
- Do not use during pregnancy unless the benefits of the treatment outweigh the risks. If used topically, only slight portion of the drug is absorbed through the skin but the effect on the baby is unknown. Oral Terbinafine HCl must not be used during lactation.
Patients who are hypersensitive against Terbinafine HCl.
Local irritation, erythema, dry skin, and burning sensation on the skin.